Thursday, January 27, 2011

Indian Big Size Breast

RUBY AND FAITH TO BERLUSCONI EMILIO Lucia Annunziata PART 2 - VIDEO YouTube VIDEOGULP 01/23/2011!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRR5aiIEYZwendofvid
[starttext]
RUBY AND FAITH TO BERLUSCONI EMILIO Lucia Annunziata PART 2 - 23/01/2011 VIDEOGULP YouTube VIDEO!

GULP - "Ruby Case" Emilio Fede in half an hour 23 01 2011

"None of the girls - explains Emilio Fede - has never been invited by me from Ruby. The end result is vulgar, the better call."

"His problem - Says the director of TG4, referring to the premier - is its generosity, has also built a hospital in Thailand, has always a sense of solidarity. I do not know what could be the reward, the giving of gifts for these girls, their solidarity. Berlusconi has helped many people. But I never saw the passing of money. "As for the interception of telephone calls in which faith with Mora is about money, the reporter replies:" If I really needed money Silvio, I am very friend, if I had asked me would have given them and many more. "

selection VIDEOGULP YouTube video NEWS!
[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment