Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hans Kortner Solingen





I'm starting to really understand, to "elaborate" loss ...
I miss you so much Co. .. Do not know how!
You know the character I have, I carry on with smiles and finding the strength in your memory, but hell, it is not at all easy. It 's too ... the emptiness I feel inside I try to fill it with your smiles and your green eyes fixed on me until the last day, but it's hard ...
It 'hard to see grandmother alone, it is difficult to live in your home without you ...
When the doorbell rings you ever imagine that you go to open, or when I enter the kitchen I hope to always find yourself sitting next to the fireplace. Or just imagine your farts eoi your strange ways to call me ...
Now I understand how hard it is ...
Co
Help me, I, as always, need your help.
"... And now you're wherever you
I wonder if you get my thoughts ..."
I do give you pleasure and relief to my prayers?
O my ongoing call and talk bothers you? No
How are you? Gone are the pains?
Where are you?
Help me!
I love you No, I miss you so much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment