Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How Long Are Emr Certifications Good For?

Revenge


Sure enough I spend the New Year or cooled air is lost, or in bed with a fever or some other problem ...

year pardoned me, so after spending a beautiful night and a good first day of the year ... I find myself on the 10th day of 2009 with a beautiful, wonderful influence!
mica Well I could escape!

all happy because we had to go to church Sunday to speak with the priest (and I would have taken I am weight from the stomach) and in the afternoon we went to a exposposi, happiness is just off ... has taken the place a nice swinging fever between 38.5 and 39.5 ... I do not know what I mean!

So for 3 days are caught in this bed with high fever, cough that strikes me ... (better not say what else), muscle aches, headaches, nose closed but not locked in more tonight gossip ... and, just to enjoy the cold !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment