Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Memorial Candle Wording For Father

New Year Countdown to 2009


We ...

We are about to greet the 2008 ...

A particular year, characterized by intense and beautiful moments as my degree and that of Peppe, of the exciting and sometimes embarrassing moments like those that live when you make a choice, unfortunately for the dramatic moments, as the loss of a friend, from moments of misunderstandings and disputes ...
comes a busy year, one year I will change my life, a busy year ...
comes the time when I have to make our choice ... In October
we marry Sunrise ...
first I did not want to say good luck to the crows and why blacks are always (even now I write with one hand and the other is busy making the horns!) And are already at work!


I can only wish all of you who passed through here a Happy New Year, better than the past, full of surprises that breathtaking, full of Love, Health and more in some money which is not bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment