Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ikea Build A Pax Custom Closet

Christmas Gifts ...

"will return in December with the cold and storms
and you will be ready with the list of gifts"
Antonello Venditti
Christmas Gifts

Christmas is coming, you begin to breathe in that atmosphere that I love so much, I feel a warmth around me ...
back every time a child, I always spell in front of lights, nativity scenes, decorated trees, as if they saw for the first time ... every time ... I have a strange magic steals ...
But this year, like last year Unfortunately, Christmas has a slightly bitter taste ...
The smiles of the party will not have the same authenticity of a time, even just a few years ago ...
This year my gift list is long ... but in reality the gift is unique ... I
HEALTH and the courage to face it all, I would first like them to those who are suffering, I would like them to grandfather, I would like them to Vivian, I want them to Mrs. Mina and many other people, they would like for us who love them. ..
I have always smiles for them, I would not ever cedessimo to sadness and fear too ...
I ....
I wish this damned disease could be to defeat ...
I wish this damn disease not steal any more ...
I would not see anybody suffer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment