Sunday, October 19, 2008

Molecular Structure For Clf2−



<<...E che la vita ti riservi ciò che serve e spero
you'll cry for bad things and good things and I hope
without rancor that your fears are health and happiness then you get no love
even if it is only because the chaos of rhetoric
confusing gestures, words, editing and
and because God whispered to me that I forgave
and what he says I've heard ...>>
At my age
Tiziano Ferro
Close the door is never easy, never lucid enough to understand what you do ...
You know, the time does lessen the anger ... It takes a little longer, if ever we succeed, to make you forget the pain, maybe even the disappointment ...
I wonder ... What's behind those doors that are closed?
Remember?
Smiles?
Tears?
Anger?
an answer I can never find it ...
Never grudge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment